Sunday, October 2

Linvilla Orchards & Sweetwater Farm


After a lengthy hiatus in the blog world, I'm back, and promising to be much more consistent this coming week.  

I'm starting off by sharing today's little adventure, which was a visit to our favorite orchards, Linvilla.  My house is officially stocked up on apples, apple cider, pumpkins, and pumpkin pie. 



Sweater: H&M
Jeans & Boots: Gap
Bag: Ecote via Urban Outfitters

And just in case you haven't noticed, I'm a pretty major animal lover (refer to here, here and here), so I couldn't resist fighting my way through the swarms of little kids to spend some time feeding the farm animals.









We were able to make a quick stop at Linvilla today because we were also on our way to stop by our wedding venue.  I needed to take a few quick pictures of the location and talk over some further details with the innkeepers.  

Although this is certainly no wedding blog, I know women and I know their love for weddings... so here is a quick peek at our beautiful venue, a bed and breakfast, and winery, called Sweetwater Farm




After only two visits, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite places, ever!  Even the cold, miserable rain couldn't put a damper on my smile.  This place is just perfect for us!


Now that I'm back at home, it's certainly time to pull the sweaters and boots out of the closet before the work week begins.  It's cold out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment