Tuesday, November 8

Everybody Everywear: Colored Tights




I bought this dress from H&M during the summer, knowing that it would be a favorite fall favorite, and it really has been!  I've been wearing it nonstop over the past few months because so easy to dress up or down.

I can't wait to pack this mustard guy up for my upcoming long weekend!  Later this week, I'm meeting up with my family to officially begin the search for a...  wedding...   gown.

I've been so excited about the planning so far, but searching for the perfect gown seems so stressful, I'm definitely apprehensive about it.  I'm on my way to Bridal Atelier and RK Bridal in Manhattan.  Have any of you visited?  Any good stories about finding your dress?

Colored Tights | Everybody, Everywear

Dress: H&M
Blazer & Bag: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Boots: Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment