Monday, April 16

A Few Magic Words


On our way home from vacation this weekend, Erik said a few magic (one-of-the-many-reasons-why-I-love-you-so-much) words:  "Do you want to stop and visit any of those outlet stores?"  

Although exhausted and not particularly in the mood to shop, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.  And luckily, these sandals and dress were quick finds and great staples for my summer wardrobe.  I've already managed to wear this outfit to an engagement party and work today--and I'm sure I'll wear it another few times before we even get to June...

 

Dress & Sandals: Loft Outlet
Necklace: The Limited
Watch: Michael Kors
Sweater: Talbots
Belt: Loft

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes are great!  You always look so classic and chic.  I love the pop of color from the belt and the cream cardi!

    Dossome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning in the pics!!Loved your dress but m really coveting that neckpeice!!
    Partcipate in my 40$Inpink jewelry for 100 winners at http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A man who suggests shopping? You better marry him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have put this outfit together it is sooo pretty. I love the necklace its so unique.
    I came across yor blog and had to follow you. I also like your blog design its clean and simple.
    Keep posting! I look forward to your next post!
    Id love it if you took a look at my blog too If you love it then follow me:) Lots of Lovehttp://bigisalsobeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete