Thursday, August 8

Bright Whites



I'm spending the week on the North Carolina shore in the Outer Banks, relaxing with family.  Packing for this trip was surprisingly easy (mostly bathing suits and lounge-wear), however, I did stick a few great basics in my suitcase.  These white jeans from Loft and a white button-down from Gap are great for multiple outfits, but I love wearing a bold necklace with a monochromatic look.. so I stuck them together.

This bag is one of my favorite gifts of all time.  This past spring, my hubby came home on a regular Tuesday evening with a bag from J.Crew.  He wanted to surprise me with something, and picked this bag out on his own.  What a sweet gesture!  And even though I probably wouldn't have picked it out for myself, it's now become my favorite summer accessory... perfect with every outfit!



Necklace: Banana Republic
Sandals: J.Crew Factory
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: InPink
Bag: J.Crew
Jeans: Loft
Shirt: Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment